The EPIC event series explores the latest innovations coming to market that can enable the state to:
- Expand the use of renewable energy
- Build a safer and more resilient electricity system
- Advance zero-carbon technologies for homes, businesses, and transportation
- Implement a more decentralized electric grid
- Improve the affordability, health, and comfort of California’s communities
- Support California’s local economies and businesses
- Ensure California’s transition to a low-carbon economy benefits diverse businesses, disadvantaged- and low-income communities, and tribes.
EPIC Forum: Innovative Technologies to Accelerate MHD Electrification
Join this virtual Forum on August 4th -5th to help shape future EPIC Investments, learn about the leading efforts of MHD electrification, and explore future opportunities for innovative grid technologies that will accelerate electrification of vehicles in larger weight classes. The Forum features plenary panels, breakout sessions, networking opportunities, a virtual exhibit hall, and more.
Past Forums and Symposiums
View past EPIC event presentations, speakers, sponsors and photos.
Energy Innovation Virtual Tour: Low-Carbon Solutions for Increased Reliability
Join us for a series of virtual demonstrations and tours across the state to learn more about the next generation of grid reliability-enhancing technologies including Energy Storage, Grid-Interactive Efficient Buildings, Microgrids, Virtual Power Plants, and Vehicle-Grid Integration.
EPIC AgTech Energy Innovation Virtual Tour
In this Energy Innovation Virtual Tour, attendees joined the California Energy Commission and the BlueTechValley Innovation Cluster to discover energy technologies, policies, and innovations delivering economic and environmental sustainability to California’s agricultural sector.