The EPIC event series explores the latest innovations coming to market that can enable the state to:
- Expand the use of renewable energy
- Build a safer and more resilient electricity system
- Advance zero-carbon technologies for homes, businesses, and transportation
- Implement a more decentralized electric grid
- Improve the affordability, health, and comfort of California’s communities
- Support California’s local economies and businesses
- Ensure California’s transition to a low-carbon economy benefits diverse businesses, disadvantaged- and low-income communities, and tribes.
There are no upcoming events.
Past Forums and Symposiums
View past EPIC event presentations, speakers, sponsors and photos.
The virtual Electric Program Investment Charge (EPIC) Symposium on December 14-15—learn how California is leading the decarbonized energy transformation. Industry experts, researchers, and policymakers share their insight and perspectives on emerging technologies and novel approaches.
EPIC Forum: Innovative Technologies to Accelerate MHD Vehicle Electrification
Join this virtual Forum on August 4th-5th to help shape future EPIC Investments, learn about the leading efforts of MHD electrification, and explore future opportunities for innovative grid technologies that will accelerate electrification of vehicles in larger weight classes. The Forum features plenary panels, breakout sessions, networking opportunities, a virtual exhibit hall, and more.