The EPIC event series explores the latest innovations coming to market that can enable the state to:
- Expand the use of renewable energy
- Build a safer and more resilient electricity system
- Advance zero-carbon technologies for homes, businesses, and transportation
- Implement a more decentralized electric grid
- Improve the affordability, health, and comfort of California’s communities
- Support California’s local economies and businesses
- Ensure California’s transition to a low-carbon economy benefits diverse businesses, disadvantaged- and low-income communities, and tribes.
There are no upcoming events.